Please download our sponsorship kit for more information.Why Sponsor:
- Lead Generation: Multiple lead generation opportunities from the exhibitor forum to exclusive sponsorships (Keynote, break, reception, & session sponsors).
- Speaking Opportunities: Platinum, Gold and Silvers sponsorships include speaking opportunities.
- Brand Recognition & Thought Leadership: Associate your brand with the this exclusive event focused on security innovation and collaboration.
- Business Development & Partner Recruitment: Meet with other vendors as well as open source projects to generate business development and product innovation opportunities.
- Education: Learn about the latest trends in IT security.
- Staffing/Hiring: Recruit from the industry’s brightest including internship opportunities with students.
- Regional Presence: West Michigan is home to many fortune 500 companies who will be represented at the event.
- Intimate Audience: Information security and IT leaders from the Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois areas.
- Being part of the media conversation: As people talk about us they talk about you. Get caught up in the conversation and be part of what people are talking about.
- Brand recognition and awareness: Depending on the level of sponsorship, you may recognize your brand placement at some or all of the following: t-shirts, signage/lanyards, lunch sessions, or attendee badges. Based on your level of Sponsorship, create and give a 25 or 50 minute session talk where you can speak directly to you target customers in the region.
- Big Fish in a Small Pond: This community atmosphere brings together active and engaged participants who want to absorb information. Sponsoring the GrrCON event enables you to be that big fish in a smaller pond and better communicate your message to an active audience.
- Stay in touch with the industry: GrrCON enables its supporters and participants to identify and connect with industry leaders and voices. These participants represent the social networking of security. They are the people who you want to engage to solicit feedback and bring voice to your conversation.
- Targeted and Direct Audience: You didn’t enter the security industry selling your product to everyone the same way, so why approach events that way? Instead of marketing to the broader “security” community connect directly with the security practioners who write about, talk about, recommend, and implement security products and services.
- Be associated with the next big thing: Nobody knows what the “next big thing” will be, but these events are community driven with presentations driven by the industry. There is no magic to how it works, but we believe that listening to the underground can help prepare you and help identify what the next big thing might be.
- This event will provide your organization access to an expected 700-1000 attendees . Attendees will represent fortune 500 companies, multiple government agencies, and local Information Security Professionals. We will also have a significant student presence from the regional universities
Please download our sponsorship kit for more information.
Other opportunities are available for sponsorship. Please email if you have questions or are interested in sponsoring