CFP IS OPEN!
If you are interested in speaking at GrrCON follow the instructions below. The CFP will close by June 1, or earlier if we fill all available slots. We will give priority consideration to any we receive before May 1 as this helps us set our schedule early to the benefit of speakers and attendees.
You must complete a form for each topic you are submitting. Please do NOT combine them.
Failure to complete all parts of the form will result in your submission being laughed at and deleted.
What do we want?
- 50 or 25 minute talks
- Dynamic and interesting speakers. If you plan to kill people with terrible, unreadable slides go to SecurePlanet whatever conference…
- Topics of interest to Hackers & Information Security professionals.
- No sales pitches
What do you get?
- Speaker Badge with VIP access
- Invitation to Speaker dinner on Sep 15th (food & NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages on us)
- Bragging rights… to nobody who cares
- Our undying love
- Possibly a small honorarium provided we’re not broke and your talk was as advertised(50 minute talks)
- We do not typically pay for travel. If you think you are worth it, let us know. we’ll decide
Submit the form below.